I’m happy to chat about the swimming pool industry or really anything related to pools if you’re a reporter or journalist looking for answers. If you’d like to get in touch for an interview, email me at michael [a] poolresearch.com.
Where I’ve Been Featured
Below are a few publications I’ve spoken with recently.
- The Washington Post – Aboveground pools are riding a wave of popularity. Consider these factors before buying one.
- This Old House – All About Pool Resurfacing
- US News & World Report – How to Tackle the Legal Responsibilities of Pool Ownership
- The Spruce – A Chlorine Shortage Could Affect Your Pool Plans This Summer
- Realtor.com – What Is a Plunge Pool? A Clever Way To Stay Cool Without Tons of Space
- TIME Magazine – It’s Hot Outside and You’re Swimming In Home Equity. Should You Use It to Build a Pool?
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – Want to go for a swim? Rent your neighbor’s pool.
You can download the Pool Research logo and associated brand imagery using this link.